languagetransfer

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자쟈니유 조회 2회 작성일 2021-06-18 19:03:51 댓글 0

본문

'Personal Process Podcast' Interview with Mihalis Eleftheriou

This is all about me, but maybe it's all about you!
The Personal Process Podcasts home in on the trials and tribulations of creators all over the world, so that our difficulties might help you get a heads up on your own!
In this interview, I share the story behind LT (or rather my own story) in a way I never have before: no scooting around sensitive areas, no self-censorship, filter and shame-free. The theme of our interview is 'fighting with yourself'.

PS. This is our second attempt at this difficult interview, which is the longest I've ever released! I managed to shave off some waffle to shorten it down to 1 hour 15 mins. For the full 2-hour interview you can check out PPPs page:
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ImcF9wkjGU
Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mihalis-eleftheirou-creator-language-transfer-talks/id1376738105?i=1000513929612
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4Cn56If7W9SMEjDkWr7seV
Sparrow4 : Γεια σας ο Μιχαλής! Ξεκίνησα εγώ κάνω τα “Complete Greek” πριν λίγες εβδομάδες (ep 34), και επίσης χρησιμοποιώ το εφαρμογή “LingQ”. Μου αρέσει πολυ τα φιλοσοφία σου, σαν είναι κατί φαίνεται απλός αλλά δεν εγώ ξέρω πως το σκέψης. Βρίσκω να ακούω να μουσική στη γλώσσα να μαθαίνω το βοηθάει πολύ. Εγώ άκουσα από ο Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης lol.

Ένα πράγμα θέλω να ρωτάω, παλεύω να καταλάβω διαφορά μεταξύ «Ο» και «Ω» στο μέσα των λέξεων. Επεισης «Η» και «Υ» και Ι». Είναι κάτι που καταλαβαίνετε όσο εσείς βιώνετε περισσότερο;

(i used google translate a little bit, especially the second paragraph lol but just to find words I don’t know. I tried to speak as much as i could like in the complete greek but still have a ways to go haha. Thank you very much though!)
Dheeraj Anna : Language Transfer has always been more extensive and far-reaching than just education and teaching... It was inherently an experience orchestrating my perception and approach towards learning..... Oh God and the numerous laughs I'd throughout Spanish course (¿POR QUÉ no quiere venir aquí?).... Moreover making me realise that 'language obliges and requires you to perceive and express'...... Thank you so much Mihalis!! Lots of best wishes from India!
Aswin Krishna S : Lots of love from India ❤️
Κύριε Γαλλικά : Oh hey that's the guy who's teaching me French! His voice sounds so familiar now lol.
Merci beaucoup pour tout ce que vous faites ~
empty : when are the new lessons? (btw I'm learning italian and your method is the best)

Do You Want to Compose Music?

Does the idea of writing music sound like a fantasy in the same way that learning a second language did? That fantasy is in reach!
I'm currently working on 'Introduction to Music (Theory)' as the first Thinking Method course not dedicated to language! The course will be a time coming I'm afraid, but whilst I go further and further down the rabbit hole, I'll be tossing some tester videos over my shoulder! The videos will be exclusive for Patreon supporters, as they will be very different to the final product and I want to limit their exposure! If you want a sneak peak, join the campaign to help me hire a team! www.patreon.com/languagetransfer
Aksb24 : Can't wait for this to be out! Cool tunes
Derek R. Austin : Thanks, I enjoyed it
Caelu : Nice song. It was melodic without being generic. I'm also interested and excited to do the course. Good wishes for productivity and creativity. Thanks for your good nature and work.
Matěj Zamazal : Omg you're so talented, you understand and teach so much languages and you can even play the violin and probably the piano
Clarus Stük : The comments in the distant background crack me up. XD Bravooo Bravooo!

Still here! 2021 Update

Thinking Method Guidebook free PDF: www.languagetransfer.org/othermaterial
Hard Copy: https://www.languagetransfer.org/non-shop

Regular updates here: www.facebook.com/languagetransfer
Support LT here: www.patreon.com/languagetransfer
sarita : Congrats on making being massively productive during COVID times!!!!
sarita : I wish I was strong enough in Spanish to be your wingman!
Alexandros Tsakiroglou : Μιχάλη, ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ για ότι κάνεις, το course Ιταλικών με έχει βοηθήσει τρομερά, και κατάφερα να αρχίσω να μιλάω την γλώσσα μόνο με το language transfer (και με εξάσκηση μετά φυσικά, και ναι είμαι Έλληνας).
Mustafa Yücel : Γειά σου χαρά Μιχάλη, είμαι από τη Τουρκία από Κωνσταντινούπολη και μόλις τελειώσα τη σειρά σου μαθημάτων ελληνικών κι έτσι τα ελληνικά μου έρθει από εκεί για αυτό θελήσα να σε γπερευχαριστώ❤️❤️❤️. Εκτιμώ τον ακτιβισμό σου και εμέις στη Τουρκία παλεύουμε για τη δημόκρατια ως φοιτητές του πανεπιςτημιού Boğaziçi.
Στην πρώτη ευκαιρία θέλω να έρθω είτε στην Ελλάδα είτε Κύπρο για να γνωρίσω νεούς άνθρωπούς και κάνω παρέα
τελικά συγχαρητήρια για το νέο βιβλίο σου, Μιχάλη μας
William Chudecke : Nice bird

#languagetransfer

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,062건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.dhc2016.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz